Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ouch!

Well it is now wed and i have been doing well til today. I did something to my back and it is killing me. I feel guilty not working out today but i think it might be for the best. I slept yesterday and today while the kids were at school which is telling me my body needs it. It is my lower back and my right shoulder blade into my right arm. I think my arm might have a pinched nerve causing that pain. My back is prob from TOM. I just hate not working out at all. If I felt better and it was nicer I could have walked but it is so crappy out. I do not like not feeling well. I would much rather feel good and be able to do my routine. Anyway, Hopefully this will go away soon, I do not want to get out of my routine. I am still considering going for a walk when my hubby gets home even if it is for pny 20 minutes. At least then I will feel like I did not do any exercise.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you got one in. Any better from the TOM visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm right there with you this week. TOM through me for a LOOP this week! I'm feeling better after some rest. Don't beat yourself up. One day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narconon Fresh Start At Narconon, we're dedicated to helping people who are dependant on or addicted to drugs or alcohol to get through a successful drug rehabilitation program that will change their lives and the lives of their families Narconon Fresh Start Reviews .

    ReplyDelete